Solar Power for Businesses
Solar Sunwerx has helped dozens of businesses, schools and community centers slash their energy bills by installing solar solutions.
- Return on investment of around 5 – 7 years!
- Take advantage of the fully tax deductible lease options and/or depreciation as well as getting paid for excess power produced on weekends or holidays.
- Future proof your business against increased energy costs.
- Create a point of difference to your competitors and make them feel good about doing business with you.
- Show customers you’re serious about your environmental footprint.
Melbourne Solar Businesses
We’ve already helped many businesses drastically reduce their overheads by installing solar panels, helping their margins and future-proofing their operating costs.
Ask us now about STC discounts that could reduce the cost of your new solar panel system by up to $60,000.
See below for profile of some of our landmark installations:
Solar Sunwerx now has its own solar power station.
An agreement with building owner, Jager Developments has seen the first stage of a new solar installation which should supply virtually all the power for the building.
A new comprehensive monitoring system that is being certified for use in most of the National Solar Schools Program installations has been set up and will be available shortly.
The installation consists of 32 190 watt solar panels totaling 6080 watts.
This links to 2 Samil Solar River 2800 inverters.
This will generate an average 22kwh a day or 8200kwh a year. The building is already using energy efficient lighting, skylights, standby power saving switches and all employees practice energy savings in the business.
Jager Developments, the building owners are also actively involved in other “green” building projects.
If you are interested in getting more information or seeing our system up close and personal, come to our showroom at 6 Florence St, Burwood Victoria.