- Do you need help working through the solar schools grants?
- Would you like a comparison or second opinion on how to get best value from your grants?
- Would you like more information about the National Solar Schools Program (NSSP), Victorian Solar in Schools Program (VSIS) and the RECs available for schools?
- If you have confirmation of your grant, you can switch suppliers and get better pricing due to the drop in cost of solar panels.
- Would you like more than just a solar system on your school?
- Click here to learn about the benefits of solar power.
Check out the schools we have already installed and speak to them about our service and support.
Need a quote?
These programs allow your school to install solar electric systems, water tanks, upgrade lighting, reduce standby power and a range of other energy efficiency measures.
If done properly, not only will your school have solar electricity, but will save hundreds or even thousands of dollars in energy bills each year.
Click here to see a detailed case study for the Gilgai Steiner School who dramatically reduced their power bills through a combination of solar applications.
So why choose Solar Sunwerx?
Filling out grant applications, meeting all the criteria, getting quotes from 3 suppliers, dealing with contractors, getting it in on time and in the right order………. You’re busy being a great teacher or principal and don’t have time for all this.
If this process drives you nuts, we can help.
With a range of experts consulting on every Melbourne solar schools installation and extensive experience in the logistical challenges that schools face when undertaking capital works, Solar Sunwerx is the ideal dealer and installer for your school’s solar panel or solar hot water project. We also offer data monitoring solutions for schools and commercial enterprises.
Funding Available for Solar Panel Schools
The federal government is offering a range of grant levels for schools, administered through the Victorian government. These include:
- Up to $50,000 for solar panels for schools with multiple campuses
- Up to $50,000 for solar panels for schools with single campuses
- Up to $30,000 for solar hot water and other eligible items for schools not installing solar panels
Remember, your NSSP National Solar Schools Program grant can be spent on solar panels, solar hot water and other energy efficiency items
Solar Sunwerx often recommends that the full grant amount be spent on solar power for the greater potential for return on investment. However, our team of experts including electricians, IT experts, master builders and engineers are happy to consult with you about the ideal use of your solar panels for schools grant money.
If you think you can spare 30 minutes, email us and we will arrange to come for a visit.